Friday, October 14, 2011

Little House on Pecan Street

This was our first house. I wish I could find the picture of it when we first moved in to show how much it changed but it is packed up in storage somewhere.  Just imagine a white house with blue shutters and lots of azalea bushes!



My Favorite Tree


Us posing under my favorite tree, even Scout made it in some of the portraits!

Cash is going to take you inside for a tour.

The Living Room




Reading a story!


Me in the Kitchen making a cake.



Michael grilling


Cash, doing what he does best, playing!

 Cash's Bedroom




                                                                      Our Bedroom



The End!

I was so thankful to have my good friend, Jami Ainsworth, come and take pictures of us in and around our house, before we moved, to document our life as it was.  She did an excellent job capturing the small details of our home and our life! If you want to see more of her work check out her blog:


No comments:

Post a Comment