Friday, October 7, 2011

My First Post!

Bare with me, this is my first post and I'm not real sure what I'm doing yet! A good friend of mine convinced me that I needed to start one, so here it is!!! As if I don't have enough to keep up with I am adding a blog to the list! I guess I can start off by getting you all caught up on my life till now. Don't worry this won't take long.

I was born and raised in Vidalia, La. I graduated Vidalia High School in 1998. I married my husband Michael in June of 2001. We had our first child, Cash, in July of 2008. And this is where I will start with the pictures because I didn't have a digital camera very long before this!

Michael Cash Hughes 7lbs 7oz, 20 1/2 inches



That was then and...

...this is Now!

Ok, so this is all I'm going to post for now. Maybe one day I can add pictures of Cash between Then and Now but he has so many to choose from it would take me quite awhile to pick them out!







No comments:

Post a Comment